What is the Active Kids Paralympic Challenge?
The Active Kids Paralympic Challenge will create the opportunity for young people across the country to take part and increase their understanding of Paralympic sport. Every registered school will receive freeParalympic Challenge sports equipment which you can then use to take on the challenges that will be issued in the months leading up to Rio 2016.
The Active Kids Paralympic Challenges are simple, easy-to-organise and inclusive games that encourage young people to strive to beat their best scores, individually or in small teams.
The time they invest in meeting the challenges can be converted into kilometres travelled on Get Set’s Road to Rio app.
Please click here to go to the Paralympic challenge website.
The links below are for the Paralympic challenges.
- Athletics Challenge Guide relay : Download
- Athletics Jigsaw relay : Download
- Athletics obstacle course : Download
- Boccia connect : Download
- Boccia Shrinking circle : Download
- Boccia target ball : Download
- Goalball find the gap : Download
- Goalball skittled : Download
- Goalball Zig zag pass : Download
- Sitting volleyball Keepy uppy : Download
- Volleyball over the net : Download
- Volleyball spike to score : Download